Author: Breanna Bishop
Date: October 26th, 2017
It’s time to sign up for 2018 Medicare coverage, as open enrollment ends on December 7. Medicare covers preventive visits that help you stay healthy for as long as possible, by ensuring that you have the vaccinations and medical screenings that you need.
It’s important to know all the details of the Medicare preventive visits, which is why we compiled the top five things you should know about them! If you want to learn more about Medicare preventative visits, check out our handy guide.
1. Medicare covers two types of preventive visits
2. Medicare covers an initial visit that assesses your health
3. Medicare covers a yearly visit to ensure you have the most up-to-date prevention plan
4. Know What Medicare Part B Covers
5. It’s important to be prepared for your visits