Join Advisory Council
At the core of the Talk NERDY to Me network is the Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council, comprised of patients, researchers, payers, and industry representatives who have been instrumental in shaping the training and engaging directly with network participants. In order to continue to build this valuable network, and ultimately amplify the Alliance’s overall impact, we are seeking general support from industry partners.
By joining the Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council, you would be changing aging and innovation through the Alliance’s initiatives:
- Alliance for Aging Research Websites: Informing more than 275,000 visitors/year through our 9 websites.
- Health Education Campaigns: Reaching millions of older adults through pocket films, Silver Books®, brochures, community leader kits, and public service announcements.
- Public Policy Efforts: Advocating for change through ACT-AD and AIM Coalitions; NIH/FDA appropriations; whitepapers; and FDA/CMS regulatory issues.
- Talk NERDY to Me Online Community and Training: Facilitating a critical conversation between older adult patients, family caregivers, academic experts, and industry.
- Participation at the Training: Getting older adult patients, family caregivers, academic experts, and industry all together.
- Living Longer and Loving It e-Newsletter: Reaching more than 11,000 subscribers through a consumer e-newsletter.