At the core of the Senior Patient & Family Caregiver Network (SP&FCN) is the Senior Patient Engagement Advisory Council (SPEAC), comprised of patients, researchers, payers, and industry representatives who have been instrumental in shaping the training and engaging directly with network participants. In order to continue to build this valuable network, and ultimately amplify the Alliance’s overall impact, we are seeking general support from industry partners.
By joining SPEAC, you would be changing aging and innovation through the Alliance’s initiatives:
- Alliance for Aging Research Websites: Informing more than 275,000 visitors/year through our 9 websites.
- Health Education Campaigns: Reaching millions of older adults through pocket films, Silver Books®, brochures, community leader kits, and public service announcements.
- Public Policy Efforts: Advocating for change through ACT-AD and AIM Coalitions; NIH/FDA appropriations; whitepapers; and FDA/CMS regulatory issues.
- Senior Patient & Family Caregiver Network (SP&FCN) Online Community and Webcast Training: Facilitating a critical conversation between older adult patients, family caregivers, academic experts, and industry.
- SP&FCN e-Newsletter: Spreading the word about our work through a quarterly e-newsletter to network participants and Alliance friends and supporters.
- In-Person Participation at SP&FCN Training: Getting older adult patients, family caregivers, academic experts, and industry all together in the same room.
- Living Longer and Loving It e-Newsletter: Reaching more than 11,000 subscribers through a consumer e-newsletter.
Sponsorships are available at Gold ($35,000), Silver ($25,000), and Bronze ($15,000) levels. For more information about SPEAC Sponsorship Packages, please contact Samantha Hunter, Vice President of Development, at [email protected] or (202) 688-1243.