As we reflect on our 35th year at the Alliance for Aging Research, we are grateful to YOU, our partners, friends, and colleagues, who make our work possible.
Thanks to your generous support, we were able to:
- Educate the public about COVID-19 and flu vaccine safety and effectiveness, and countered vaccine misinformation.
- Advocate for capping and smoothing Medicare Part D out-of-pocket costs and fought against government price setting.
- Encourage maximally appropriate nursing home care for people living with dementia.
- Talk “NERDY” with patients, family caregivers, and researchers to get them involved with patient-centered research.
- Listen to our hearts at the 5th Annual Heart Valve Disease Awareness Day, and
- Inform millions about neuropsychiatric symptoms of dementia, sarcopenia, the Medicare Wellness Visit, stroke prevention, and nutrition.
Please consider us in your end-of-year giving so we can continue these important efforts in 2022, and beyond. Your donations make our work possible and worthwhile.
Happy holidays to you and your family!