Show your heart a little love this Valentine’s Day.
Take the Listen To Your Heart Challenge!
Everyone who completes the challenge by Heart Valve Disease Awareness Day
(February 22) will be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
The Alliance for Aging Research is the leading national nonprofit organization dedicated to accelerating the pace of scientific discoveries and their application to vastly improve the universal human experience of aging and health. For over 35 years, the Alliance has maintained a reputation as a trusted source that develops organizational priorities based on scientific evidence that is data-focused and fact-driven. As a highly regarded organization within the healthcare industry, and among government agencies and patient and provider advocacy organizations, our reputation for objectivity is integral to our mission’s success. As such, we are transparent about our partnerships and activities, including how our programs are funded, while also safeguarding independence in our policy positions and health education work.
• Editorial control—The Alliance maintains full editorial control and has the final word on all Alliance-related content. While the Alliance may seek input from external experts and other stakeholders on materials and positions, final decisions on content and strategy are made solely by the Alliance.
• Expert panels— The Alliance utilizes expert panels, when appropriate, to help ensure the accuracy, effectiveness, and accessibility of our materials.
• No brand affiliation—The educational and policy activities of the Alliance often focus on new innovations and treatments in a specific disease area. However, the Alliance has never (and will never) focus on a single product or brand. While the Alliance encourages partners, funders, and other third parties to use our materials, they are restricted from use in affiliation with any brands.
• Conflict-of-Interest policy—All members of the Alliance Board of Directors must sign an annual conflict of interest disclosure and are restricted from participating in discussions or votes where a conflict of interest exists.
• Independent policy decisions—The Alliance determines all policy positions independent of board members and funders.
The Alliance for Aging Research is a proud recipient of Candid’s Platinum Seal of Transparency.
The Alliance for Aging Research is proud to be rated a 4-star charity by Charity Navigator.