The Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council is a group of patients, researchers, payers, and industry representatives who are instrumental in shaping the Alliance for Aging Research’s Talk NERDY to Me program.
The Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council is responsible for sculpting the training program, engaging directly with network participants and alum, and ultimately amplifying the Alliance’s overall impact.
Current members of the Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council include:
- Amgen USA Inc.
- Biogen Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- Eisai Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- Omnicom Health Group
- Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
Join the Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council
In order to continue to build this valuable network, the Alliance is seeking general support from industry partners.
By joining the Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council, you would be changing aging and innovation through the Alliance’s initiatives:
- Alliance for Aging Research Websites: Informing more than 275,000 visitors/year through our 9 websites.
- Health Education Campaigns: Reaching millions of older adults through pocket films, Silver Books®, brochures, community leader kits, and public service announcements.
- Public Policy Efforts: Advocating for change through ACT-AD and AIM Coalitions; NIH/FDA appropriations; whitepapers; and FDA/CMS regulatory issues.
- Talk NERDY to Me Online Community and Training: Facilitating a critical conversation between older adult patients, family caregivers, academic experts, and industry.
- Participation at the Training: Getting older adult patients, family caregivers, academic experts, and industry all together.
- Living Longer and Loving It e-Newsletter: Reaching more than 11,000 subscribers through a consumer e-newsletter.
For more information about Talk NERDY to Me Advisory Council sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sarah Delgado at [email protected] or (202) 688-2043.