Author: Noel Lloyd
Date: December 2nd, 2014
Today is #GivingTuesday, as you might be aware. If you aren't familiar with #GivingTuesday, it is a global day dedicated to giving back to worthy causes. It offers us an opportunity to join millions of others to donate to causes that we believe can make a difference. If you are contemplating giving to an organization today, I encourage you to consider giving to the Alliance. When you give to the Alliance, you can make a difference in a variety of ways. Below are some specific examples.
- $10 educates 100 older Americans on the dangers of sepsis.
- $20 produces a community workshop kit for women on valve disease.
- $30 contributes to an event on reducing barriers to Alzheimer’s disease treatments.
- $50 adds new statistics to the Silver Book site on the burden of chronic disease.
- $75 mails 1,000 Aortic Stenosis in Seniors guides to health care professionals.
- $100 supports the campaign to encourage grandparents to store their medications Up and Away and Out of Sight.
- $200 prints 400 atrial fibrillation educational brochures.
To learn more about everything we do, watch our year in review video.
To make a donation, you can go here. We are grateful for any amount you can give. And we appreciate your commitment to aging research.